If you’ve never knitted before, now is the time to give it try! You’ll use nothing but a flat surface in front of you, your own two hands and your ball of yarn for this class (no knitting needles are needed). This class is suitable for beginners to pros and everyone in between.
In this class, our instructors will walk you step-by-step through the process of hand knitting a blanket using Modern Knit Co.’s own chunky chenille yarn. Your blanket will measure 30(w) x 50(l) (exact sizing varies depending on the approximatelyindividual knitting) when you are finished.
You’ll get to pick your yarn color after you register. The instructor will email you a list of yarn colors 3-5 days before the event begins. The yarn is a super soft chenille yarn that is easy to work with and easy to care for.
To prep for this class, we close registration 24 hours prior to the event.
Cancellation Policy: Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable. If you need different arrangements to complete your project, we are flexible and will work hard to accommodate what you need.
Weather Related Cancellation Policy: If our instructors feels that the weather conditions are unsafe for travel, the class will be canceled. Instructors will cancel the event at least 2 hours prior to the start of the class and full refunds will be issued. If the class is not cancelled by the instructor, our cancellation policy will be upheld.
If you have any questions or need assistance, reach out directly to us at – email@example.com
- Friday, March 20
- Start time 6:00 and typically takes roughly 2 hours.
- Olita Gifts and Goods: 400 S. 3rd St. in Saint Peter
- Beverages and snacks will be provided.
- As an Olita After Hours participant you will also receive a shopping discount during the duration of the workshop!!
- 10 reservations available for this class.
- Please be on time or early so we can start having fun right away!
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult/parent.